CONFERENCE CITY Frankfurt, Germany
Frankfurt, Often called as “the gateway to Europe,” has more to see than just the Frankfurt International Airport. Considered a global city – it frequently ranks in the top 10 best cities in which to live and do business – Frankfurt has also long been an important center for cultural and tourism activities. Frankfurt am Main, the bustling metropolis in the heart of Europe, is known throughout the world for its exciting and unusual contrasts. Here, upon the majestic River Main, tradition and modernity, commerce and culture, activity and tranquillity are all harmoniously juxtaposed, with international trade shows and finance on one side and cultural as well as historical landscapes on the other.
Key Factors of Frankfurt
The focal point of a conurbation of 5.5 million inhabitants, ‘Mainhattan’ is a high-powered finance and business hub, home to one of the world’s largest stock exchanges and the gleaming headquarters of the European Central Bank, and famously hosts some of the world’s most important trade fairs, attracting thousands of business travellers.
- Frankfurt has the largest inner-city forest in Germany, taking up around 80 sq. km. (a third of its territory), and the world-famous 20-hectare Palm Garden, which hosts plants from every climate zone on the planet.
- Frankfurt’s airport is the largest in Germany. It is third largest in Europe in terms of the number of passengers flown, and the second in terms of transported cargo.
- Every year, the city hosts over 30 industrial expos and fairs. The largest automobile, publishing and music industry shows, which attract millions of people, are all held here.
- The world’s largest trade show for books is held in Frankfurt.
- From Frankfurt, you can go to any part of Europe and by extension the world. It boasts an elaborate air, rail and highway transport infrastructure; with Frankfurt Airport being home to the German carrier Lufthansa.
Frankfurt is a business city. If you are looking to grow your business and network, as you enjoy some pretty good leisure activities, it is the city to beat.
One of Europe’s leading business centers for production, trading, and research, Frankfurt houses over 5 million business professionals. Because Frankfurt is located in the center of Europe, passengers from over 260 destinations in 100 countries land in Frankfurt daily, making the city an ideal location for meetings and events. Culturally diverse, elegant, sporty and green – these are just some of the different elements that make Frankfurt a cosmopolitan host city for many events.
- Frankfurt is conveniently located in the heart of Germany and Europe. The region disposes over a well-developed mobility network that allows for quick and easy travel by road, rail and air.
- Frankfurt Int’l Airport is easy to reach from all across the globe.
- Travelers are able to reach downtown Frankfurt from the airport in as little as 15 minutes.
- Those travelling by car will also find Frankfurt to be a destination that is quick and easy to reach, regardless of their point of origin.
- Regular train services take travelers from Frankfurt to every corner of Germany. The EuroCity and InterCityExpress, meanwhile, run between Frankfurt and Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Prague, Brussels, Budapest, Paris, Vienna and Zurich, among others.
- Frankfurt’s main bus terminal is conveniently situated on the southern exit of the city’s main train station, from here; buses depart for numerous German and European destinations.
CITY VIEW City Highlights
STAY INFO Others Facilities
We provide an customized different tours to other nearby countries and explore their culture with minimum budget. Rome, Vienna, Paris, Zurich, Amsterdam
You will also have chance to have get explore local city tour with customized travel and meal. So, get ready to visit the every corner of Frankfurt.
You are found off European street shopping and delicious food then this event would you best opportunity for your dream.